The BTEC Level 1/2 Tech Award DIT is a great course and is being delivered by schools across the country. With the Component 3 Effective Digital Working Practices unit being examined for the first time in 2020, many schools are now preparing to start delivering this unit.
Obviously, with this unit being externally assessed via an exam, getting your students to regularly revise and being able to monitor their progress is very important, but can be equally difficult. But KnowItAll Ninja can help you with this.
Our Effective Digital Working Practices resource is a gamified e-learning revision course that covers the entire specification for Component 3 of the Digital Information Technology Level 2 Tech Award. It includes written lessons, quizzes and presentations on every single topic.
This is a great way to get the students to take part in self-directed study and to allow you to easily assess their progress through the automatically marked quizzes.
BTEC Tech Award Gamified E-learning
KnowItAll Ninja also makes use of gamified learning principles to help inspire and engage students in their component 3 revision. This includes:
- Course Progress Tracking – easily see your progress in your revision with clear marking of completed tutorials and interactive tests to check your understanding.
- Experience and Levelling Up – gain experience for successfully completing tutorials, level up and compare your level with friends.
- Achievements for Success – receive awards for your successful completion of tests and courses to help drive your revision forward.
- Leaderboards for Comparing Progress – easily compare your progress against your friends on leaderboards. Compete to gain the most experience.
Students really love this gamified and competitive edge to the revision and really strive to be number 1 on their leaderboard. Teachers can monitor students progress too in the student tracker so you can be sure of who is keeping on track.
You don’t just have to take my word on it, teachers love KnowItAll Ninja’s e-learning courses.
Students love the instant feedback and the quizzes are the launch pad for many an in-depth discussion of the topics – great coverage of the syllabus too!
– Dave Fountain – Astor College
Even students love it. 🙂
Hey guys, your boy here back at it again on KnowItAllNinja! I love this site, it enables me to learn and revise for my BTEC ICT exam! Thanks team, keep up the good work!
BTEC Tech Award DIT Resources
If you’re teaching the BTEC Tech Award in Digital Information Technology in your school, KnowItAll Ninja also has editable classroom resources for Component 1 & 2 of this course.
You can purchase presentations and worksheets that will cover every single topic of Exploring User Interface Design Principles and Collecting, Presenting and Interpreting Data at a very affordable price. Visit these pages to download some free examples.
There will be worksheets for Component 3 Effective Digital Work Practices available soon too.
Additionally, if you deliver any other BTEC IT or Computing courses, you’ll find KnowItAll Ninja useful here too. We have e-learning revision courses for:
- Principles of Computer Science (BTEC Level 3 Computing)
- Information Technology Systems (BTEC Level 3 IT)
- Creating Systems to Manage Information (BTEC Level 3 IT)
- Cyber Security & Incident Management (BTEC Level 3 IT)
- The Online World (BTEC Level 2 I&CT)
- Technology Systems (BTEC Level 2 I&CT)
So you should definitely check these out now if you’re delivering any of these courses. I am certain you’ll find them a fantastic resource.
Get Revising With Our Effective Digital Working Practices Resource
If you aren’t currently subscribed to KnowItAll Ninja, then why don’t you subscribe your students right now. This way you’ll be ready for delivering the Component 3 Effective Digital Working Practices unit.
Subscribing is very affordable for schools. There is a flexible pricing structure that starts from as little as £25 with discounts for larger numbers.
So if you want the best opportunity to succeed in your BTEC Level 1/2 Tech Award in Digital Information Technology Component 3 revision then you should be using KnowItAllNinja.com.