This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your BTEC Level 3 IT controlled assessment for Unit 11 Cyber Security and Incident Management.
What you can expect from this course:
- Tutorials covering each topic as defined by the course specification
- Summary presentations going over key concepts
- Interactive quizzes to support learning, assess progress & prepare for your test
Unit 11 Cyber Security and Incident Management
The BTEC Level 3 IT unit 11 Cyber Security and Incident Management course on KnowItAll Ninja is an excellent revision tool for preparing for your controlled assessment.
Our course covers the entirety of the Cyber Security & Incident Management unit making use of a variety of high-quality multi-media resources and gamified elearning techniques, such as:
- Tutorials containing text, image and video for every topic for BTEC Level 3 IT unit 11.
- Interactive quizzes to give fast feedback on your understanding and progress.
- Achievement awards, experience points, levelling and leaderboards to motivate progress.
All of these resources have been produced by an author of the official BTEC Level 3 IT Revision Study Guide & Workbook, so you know that the content is of the best quality by an experienced professional developer of learning materials.
Unit 11 Cyber Security and Incident Management Specification
Our Unit 11 Cyber Security and Incident Management course covers all learning outcomes from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your BTEC IT Level 3 exams. These learning outcomes are:
- Cyber security threats, system vulnerabilities and security protection methods
- Cyber security threats
- System vulnerabilities
- Legal responsibilities
- Physical security measures
- Software and hardware security measures
- Use of networking architectures and principles for security
- Network types
- Network components
- Networking infrastructure services and resources
- Cyber security protection plan
- Assessment of computer system vulnerabilities
- Assessment of the risk severity for each threat
- A cyber security plan for a system
- Cyber security documentation
- Internal policies
- External service providers
- Forensic procedures
- Forensic collection of evidence
- Systematic forensic analysis of a suspect system
Through the 35 lessons you’ll learn all you need to pass the controlled assessment and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your BTEC Level 3 IT unit 11 Cyber Security & Incident Management controlled assessment with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.