Gamified learning concepts are fully integrated into KnowItAll Ninja to help inspire students to succeed. Gain experience, level up and complete achievements to gain badges.
The Best Way To Revise BTEC Information Technology
- Track your progress, score points, level up, achieve awards in this gamified e-learning experience.
- Lessons containing text, images, video & audio are supported by interactive quizzes.
- Written by an author of the official BTEC National & First ICT books & teaching resources.
Every lesson has an interactive quiz to check your understanding and track your progress. Add friends to compare progress and share your success on social media.
KnowItAll Ninja's tutorials are developed by an experienced IT teacher who has also written for the official BTEC First & BTEC National course text books & resources by Pearson.
Covering every topic in the specification, these worksheets are a great way for students to test their understanding of the topics and identify areas of ...
Studying your BTEC Level 3 IT qualification has never been easier thanks to KnowItAll Ninja. Following the successful Unit 1 Information Technology Systems revision course, ...
If you're looking to prepare your students for the Unit 1 Information Technology Systems exam for the Edexcel BTEC Level 3 IT qualification, or the Unit 1 The Online World and Unit 2 Technology Systems onscreen tests for the Edexcel BTEC ICT level 2 qualification then KnowItAll Ninja is the website for you.
We've put together the ultimate e-learning resource for preparing for Information Technology Systems exam as well as The Online World and Technology Systems tests, using gamified e-learning principles, including progress tracking, gaining experience, leveling up, achieving awards and comparing progress with classmates on your personalised leaderboard.
Each of the BTEC Level 3 Information Technology and BTEC Level 2 Information and Creative Technology units uses high quality text, images, videos and interactive quizzes to give a total multimedia experience. All this content has been created by an author for the official BTEC IT Level 3 revision guide and workbook as well as the BTEC Level 2 ICT text book and teaching resources so you can be confident in the quality of the lesson materials. The units we cover include:
Unit 1 Information Technology Systems
The examined unit for the BTEC Level 3 IT qualification. Through this unit we look at:
- Digital Devices in IT Systems
- Digital devices, their functions and use
- Peripheral devices and media
- Computer software in an IT system
- Emerging technologies
- Choosing IT systems
- Transmitting Data
- Issues relating to transmission of data
- Operating Online
- Online systems
- Online communities
- Protecting Data and Information
- Threats to data, information and systems
- Protecting data
- Impact of IT Systems
- Online services
- Impact on organisations
- Using and manipulating data
- Moral and ethical issues
- Legal issues
In this section we have 42 lessons covering every topic, each with its own dedicated quiz to support students learning and teacher assessment.
Unit 1 The Online World
The unit that covers everything to do with the internet. Through this unit we look at:
- Learning aim A: Investigate online services and online communication.
- Online Services
- Online Documents
- Online Communication
- Learning aim B: Investigate components of the internet and how digital devices exchange and store information.
- The Internet
- Worldwide Web
- Data Exchange
- Data Storage
- Learning aim C: Investigate issues with operating online.
- Possible Threats to Data
In this section we have 24 lessons covering every topic, each with its own dedicated quiz to support students learning and teacher assessment. You also have twenty four videos to further enhance the experience.
Unit 2 Technology Systems
The unit that covers how computers work. Through this unit we look at:
- Learning aim A: Understand how the components of technology systems work together.
- Computers and Tech. Systems
- Applications and Issues of Tech. Systems
- Computer Hardware Devices
- Computer Networking
- Data Transfer
- Learning aim B: Understand how data flows between internal components of a computer and is processed to provide information.
- Internal Components of a Computer
- Analogue and Digital Data
- Learning aim C: Understand different types of software.
- Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts
- Operating Systems and Applications
In this section we have 21 lessons covering every topic, each with its own dedicated quiz to support students learning and teacher assessment. You also have four videos to further enhance the experience.
More Courses Coming Soon
We're constantly looking to expand and improve on KnowItAll Ninja's coverage of the BTEC Information Technology Resources and many other subjects.
This involves adding new videos and content to our existing courses, but it also includes adding additional courses for many other BTEC courses, both at level 2 ICT and BTEC IT level 3.
You can expect new BTEC Level 2 and BTEC Level 3 courses will be added to KnowItAll Ninja soon and we'll continue to be adding new resources to our current courses. If you have a unit that you wished was covered with our high quality gamified e-learning site, then please contact us and we'll do our best to add the unit as soon as possible.
So Why Wait?
KnowItAll Ninja is extremely cheap to use for teachers and students alike, with a subscription costing just £2 per student per year. So if you want a great way to improve the success of your students on their BTEC IT Level 3 exam and BTEC ICT Level 2 onscreen tests then subscribe your school now.