This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your BTEC Tech Award in Digital IT exam for Component 3 Effective Digital Working Practices.
What you can expect from this course:
- Tutorials covering each topic as defined by the course specification
- Summary presentations going over key concepts
- Interactive quizzes to support learning, assess progress & prepare for your test
Component 3 Effective Digital Working Practices
The BTEC Level 2 Tech Award in Digital Information Technology exam can now be revised for on KnowItAll Ninja with our Component 3 Effective Digital Working Practices course.
Our course covers the entirety of the Effective Digital Working Practices unit, making use of a variety of high-quality multi-media resources and gamified e-learning techniques, such as:
- Tutorials containing text & image for every topic from the Component 3 Effective Digital Working Practices specification.
- Interactive quizzes to give fast feedback on your understanding and progress in studying this unit.
- Achievement awards, experience points, levelling and leaderboards to motivate student progress to continue their revision.
BTEC Tech Award DIT Component 3 Specification
Our BTEC Tech Award DIT Component 3 course covers all learning outcomes from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your BTEC IT Level 3 exams. These learning outcomes are:
- Modern technologies
- Features, uses & selection of modern technologies
- Impact of modern technologies
- Cyber security
- Threats to data
- Prevention and management of threats to data
- Cyber security policies
- The wider implications of digital systems
- Responsible use
- Legal and ethical
- Planning and communication in digital systems
- Forms of notation
Through the 27 lessons, you’ll learn all you need to pass the exam and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your BTEC Tech Award Digital Information Technology Component 3 exam with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.
BTEC Tech Award Classroom Resources
Additional to this e-learning revision course, you can also get Component 1 & 2 editable resources at a very affordable price. This will save you a huge amount of time in the preparation when delivering the BTEC Tech Award in Digital Information Technology.
There are presentations and worksheets for Exploring User Interface Design Principles and Collecting, Presenting and Interpreting Data. Additional worksheets for Effective Digital Working Practices will be coming soon too.
Check them out now, I am certain you will not regret it.