This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your BTEC Level 3 IT controlled assessment for Unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information.
What you can expect from this course:
- Tutorials covering each topic as defined by the course specification
- Summary presentations going over key concepts
- Interactive quizzes to support learning, assess progress & prepare for your test
Manipulating Data Structures
Producing Database Tables
Testing & Evaluation
Unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information
The BTEC Level 3 IT unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information course on KnowItAll Ninja is an excellent revision tool for preparing for your controlled assessment.
Our course covers the entirety of the Creating Systems to Manage Information unit making use of a variety of high quality multi-media resources and gamified elearning techniques, such as:
- Tutorials containing text, image and video for every topic for BTEC Level 3 IT unit 2.
- Interactive quizzes to give fast feedback on your understanding and progress.
- Achievement awards, experience points, levelling and leaderboards to motivate progress.
All of these resources have been produced by an author of the official BTEC Level 3 IT Revision Study Guide & Workbook, so you know that the content is of the best quality by an experienced professional developer of learning materials.
Unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information Specification
Our Unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information course covers all learning outcomes from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your BTEC IT Level 3 exams. These learning outcomes are:
- The Purpose and Structure of RDMS
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Manipulating Data Structures & Data in Relational Databases
- Standard Methods & Techniques to Design Relational Database Solutions
- Relational Database Design
- Design Documentation
- Creating a Relation Database Structure
- Producing a Database Solution
- Testing and Refining the Database Solution
- Evaluating a Database Development Project
- Database Design Evaluation
- Evaluation of Database Testing
- Evaluation of the Database
Through the 24 lessons you’ll learn all you need to pass the controlled assessment and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your BTEC IT unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information controlled assessment with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.