The BTEC Level 3 IT unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information course covers all topics from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your Creating Systems to Manage Information exam. These topics are:
- The Purpose and Structure of RDMS
- Relational Database Management Systems
- Manipulating Data Structures & Data in Relational Databases
- Standard Methods & Techniques to Design Relational Database Solutions
- Relational Database Design
- Design Documentation
- Creating a Relation Database Structure
- Producing a Database Solution
- Testing and Refining the Database Solution
- Evaluating a Database Development Project
- Database Design Evaluation
- Evaluation of Database Testing
- Evaluation of the Database
Through the 24 lessons you’ll learn all you need to pass the controlled assessment and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your BTEC IT unit 2 Creating Systems to Manage Information controlled assessment with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.