This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your BTEC Level 2 IC&T online tests for Unit 2 Technology Systems.
What you can expect from this course:
- Tutorials covering each topic as defined by the course specification
- Explainer videos on key topics to help illustrate important information
- Summary presentations going over key concepts
- Interactive quizzes to support learning, assess progress & prepare for your test
Unit 2 Technology Systems Revision
The BTEC ICT unit 2 Technology Systems course on KnowItAll Ninja is an excellent revision tool for preparing for your onscreen tests.
Our course covers the entirety of the Technology Systems unit making use of a variety of high quality multi-media resources and gamified elearning techniques, such as:
- Tutorials containing text, image and video for every topic for BTEC Level 2 ICT unit 2.
- Interactive quizzes to give fast feedback on your understanding and progress.
- Achievement awards, experience points, levelling and leaderboards to motivate progress.
All of these resources have been produced by an author of the official BTEC Level 2 ICT textbook and teaching resources, so you know that the content is of the best quality by an experience professional developer of learning materials.
Unit 2 Technology Systems Specification
Our BTEC Level 2 Unit 2 course covers all learning outcomes from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your onscreen tests. These learning outcomes are:
- Learning aim A: Understand how the components of technology systems work together.
- Computers and Tech. Systems
- Applications and Issues of Tech. Systems
- Computer Hardware Devices
- Computer Networking
- Data Transfer
- Learning aim B: Understand how data flows between internal components of a computer and is processed to provide information.
- Internal Components of a Computer
- Analogue and Digital Data
- Learning aim C: Understand different types of software.
- Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts
- Operating Systems and Applications
Through the 22 lessons you’ll learn revise all you need to pass the onscreen tests and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your BTEC Level 2 unit 2 Technology Systems test with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.