These six videos cover the following topics from the BTEC Level 2 Tech Award in DIT specification:
- Features & Use of the Cloud
- Selection of Cloud Technologies
- Implications of Cloud Technologies
- Managing Modern Teams
- Communicating with Stakeholders & Accessibility
- Impact of Modern Technology on Organisations
These add to the already fantastic resources for these topics which include presentations, text-based explanations and interactive quizzes. So KnowItAllNinja.com really is the best place to study for your Component 3 exam.
If you haven’t subscribed to KnowItAllNinja.com yet, you can still check out the first four videos by visiting the Effective Digital Working Practices course. You could also sign up to a free trial and check out all fof the videos right now.
Digital Information Technology Videos
These six videos are just a taste of what KnowItAll Ninja has to offer. There are 4 additional videos with more coming over the next month that will ensure every BTEC DIT Component 3 lesson has a video.
With the free trial, you’ll be able to check out all of this content yourself for 7 days to see if it’s right for you and your students. You’ll even be able to access the six other courses on KnowItAllNinja.com covering subjects like:
- Principles of Computer Science (BTEC Level 3 Computing)
- Information Technology Systems (BTEC Level 3 IT)
- Creating Systems to Manage Information (BTEC Level 3 IT)
- Cyber Security & Incident Management (BTEC Level 3 IT)
- The Online World (BTEC Level 2 I&CT)
- Technology Systems (BTEC Level 2 I&CT)
Subscribing to the Effective Digital Working Practices Course
If you want to get started right away with the Component 3 Digital Working Practices course, then you can, of course, subscribe right now. Remember, each subscription doesn’t just give you access to the BTEC DIT Component 3 course, but all e-learning courses on KnowItAll Ninja.
Prices cost as little as £30 for 10 students access. That’s £2.50 per student for an entire years access. An unbelievably affordable, high-quality resource. To check out the subscription options you should go straight to the pricing page.