With this purchase, you will receive a full set of resources that will help guide your students through their Unit 9 IT Project Management assignments. These resources, developed in partnership with TheComputingTutor.com will comprehensively cover each of the 3 assignments from this unit, covering all four learning aims.
It is an absolutely invaluable tool for you, as a teacher of IT Project Management, to prepare your students for their coursework assessments.
These resources are designed to cover the entirety of Unit 9 IT Project Management coursework assessments and includes:
- A full set of Student Guide Learning Resources for Learning Aims A, B, C and D.
- A Teacher presentation showing your students how to approach each of the Learning Aims.
- An editable PowerPoint for each Student Guide.
- Separate Student Guides for Pass, Merit and Distinction criteria.
- Links to case studies for the RAD, Prince2, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Also included are a set of teacher notes which include:
- Suggestions and ideas on Unit delivery.
- Ideas for the practical unit as well as alternate solutions.
- Suggestions for accessing the Merit and Distinction criteria.
- A map of the documentation produced by other units that can be reused in Unit 9, to minimise duplication
Each Student Guide covers all the marking requirements for Pass criteria for Learning Aims A, B, C and D as well as showing extensive opportunities for where to include Merit and Distinction criteria evidence.
You can see a summary of all our Unit 9 IT Project Management assignment resources below.