If you’re looking for Unit 1 Information Technology Systems resources to help you deliver the new BTEC Level 3 Information Technology specification, then we’ve got great news for you.
We’ve added another 4 videos to our Information Technology Systems course to help your students achieve the best possible grade they can in Unit 1 for the BTEC National IT.
This week we’ve added to our Information Technology Systems resources with videos for the following sections of the BTEC IT Level 3 specification:
- Protocols used to govern and control data transmission for common tasks.
- Security issues and considerations when transmitting data over different connection types and networks.
- Factors affecting bandwidth and latency.
- The implications of bandwidth and latency on the use and performance of an IT system.
- Types of compression.
- The applications and implications of data compression.
- The use and implications of codecs when using and transmitting audio and video in digital format.
- The personal and professional uses and applications of cloud storage.
- The personal and professional uses and applications of cloud computing.
- The impact and implications on individuals of using cloud storage and computing.
- The impact and implications on organisations of using cloud storage and computing.
This is a great addition to the Unit 1 Information Technology Systems course on KnowItAll Ninja and will be a great boost to your BTEC Level 3 IT exam revision.
You can check out one of these great new videos below:
You can also view this video, as well as the other new Unit 1 Information Technology Systems resources by checking out our dedicated course.
Information Technology Systems Resources
These new Information Technology Systems resources are a great way to revise for your BTEC Level 3 IT examinations. With all the other fantastic quality content already available on KnowItAll Ninja, it really is the best place to revise for your Unit 1 IT Systems test.
We’ll be continuing to add new videos every fortnight so keep an eye out to ensure you have the best BTEC IT revision material available. If you’re studying a BTEC Level 2 ICT qualification, don’t forget we have course for Unit 1 The Online World & Unit 2 Technology Systems for that specification too.
The videos will be arriving very regularly so keep a close eye on BlogItAll Ninja and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ if you want to know about all of the latest developments in our BTEC National Information Technology revision course.
Subscribe For BTEC Level 3 IT Revision
If you aren’t using our BTEC IT Level 3 Unit 1 Information Technology Systems revision then you should subscribe right now.
Subscribing is very affordable for schools at just £2 per student and have been produced by an author of the official BTEC Level 3 IT Unit 1 Information Technology Systems revision guide and workbook.
So if you want the best opportunity to succeed in your BTEC National IT revision then you should be using KnowItAllNinja.com.