The BTEC Level 3 Computing is a fantastic course for students looking to develop a career in fields such as software development, cyber security, systems analysis, web development & games development. In order to achieve on this course, you’ll need to tackle the core principles of computer science. This includes subjects like:
- Computational thinking
- Standard methods and techniques used to develop algorithms
- Programming paradigms
- Types of programming and mark-up languages.
This requires you to really get to grips with understanding common programming practices, including pseudocode, and languages like C#, VB.NET and Python.
Preparing for the Unit 1 Principles of Computer Science exam has become much easier now though, thanks to KnowItAllNinja. Our new course will guide you through every topic of the unit specification for the BTEC National Computing course.
There are 42 individual lessons, each containing detailed text explanations of the topic, summary presentations and a dedicated quiz. Check out one of our presentations below:
In addition to this you’ll also have access to the key KnowItAll Ninja features:
- Course Progress Tracking – easily see your progress in your revision with clear marking of completed tutorials and interactive tests to check your understanding. Teachers can track their students progress through the course too.
- Experience and Levelling Up – gain experience for successfully completing tutorials, level up and compare your level with friends.
- Achievements for Success – receive awards for your successful completion of tests and courses to help drive your revision forward.
- Leaderboards for Comparing Progress – easily compare your progress against your friends on leaderboards. Compete to gain the most experience.
These e-learning tools have shown to improve student engagement and help students to progress during their own self-directed revision. It’s a key part of what makes KnowItAll Ninja a great tool for schools and colleges across the country. The website is also fantastic to use on mobile so you can revise on the go using your smartphone or tablet.
Unit 1 Principles of Computer Science Revision
This course will offer greater detail in revision than any other revision resource for the Principles of Computer Science exam, than anything else you will see on the market.
You’ll even see code examples in Pseudocode and/or C#. There will also be code examples added throughout in VB.NET and Python very soon.
However, it’s not just for Unit 1 of the BTEC Level 3 Computing specification that this new course will support. Students studying unit 4 Programming of the BTEC Level 3 Information Technology course will also find this new e-learning course of great benefit, covering much of the unit content.
What is especially good news is that, if you’re a current subscriber to KnowItAll Ninja, then this brand new course is available completely for free. Just log in to your existing account and you can visit the course and access it right away.
Get Revising For Your BTEC Level 3 Computing Course Now!
If you aren’t currently subscribed to KnowItAll Ninja, then why don’t you subscribe your students right now, ready for their approaching Unit 1 exams?
Subscribing is very affordable for schools. There is a flexible pricing structure that starts from as little as £25 for 10 students with discounts for larger numbers.
So if you want the best opportunity to succeed in your BTEC Level 3 Computing Unit 1 revision then you should be using KnowItAllNinja.com.