This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your OCR GCSE Computer Science exam for J277/01 Computer Systems.
What you can expect from this course:
- Tutorials covering each topic as defined by the course specification
- Summary presentations going over key concepts
- Interactive quizzes to support learning, assess progress & prepare for your test
J277/01: Computer Systems
The OCR GCSE Computer Science J277/01: Computer Systems course on KnowItAll Ninja is an excellent revision tool for preparing for your examinations.
Our course covers the entirety of the Computer Systems exam paper, making use of a variety of high-quality multi-media resources and gamified e-learning techniques, such as:
- Tutorials containing text, image, presentations & interactive activities for every topic.
- Interactive quizzes to give fast feedback on your understanding and progress.
- Achievement awards, experience points, levelling and leaderboards to motivate progress.
GCSE Computer Science – Computer Systems Specification
Our J277/01 Computer Systems course covers all topics from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your Computer Systems exam. These topics are:
- Systems architecture
- Architecture of the CPU
- CPU Performance
- Embedded Systems
- Memory and storage
- Primary storage (Memory)
- Secondary storage
- Data storage
- Computer networks, connections and protocols
- Networks and topologies
- Wired and wireless networks, protocols and layers
- Network security
- Threats to computer systems and networks
- Identifying and preventing vulnerabilities
- Systems software
- Operating systems
- Utility software
- Ethical, legal, cultural and environmental impacts of digital technology
- Ethical, legal, cultural and environmental impact
Through the 34 lessons, you’ll learn all you need to pass the exams and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your OCR GCSE Computer Science J277/01: Computer Systems exam with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.