The Component 2 Exploring User Interface Design Principles course covers all topics from the 2022 specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that you need to learn for your Exploring User Interface Design Principles assessment. These topics are:
- Understand interface design for individuals and organisations
- User interfaces
- Audience needs
- Design principles
- Designing an efficient user interface
- Be able to use project planning techniques to plan, design and develop a user interface
- Project planning techniques
- Creating a project proposal and plan
- Creating an initial design
- Developing a user interface
- Be able to review a user interface
Through the 21 lessons, you’ll learn all you need to pass the exam and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can complete your BTEC Tech Award Digital Information Technology Component 1 assessments with total confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.