The component 1 Exploring Enterprises course covers all topics from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic you’ll need to know in order to complete your Exploring Enterprises coursework. These topics are:
- Understand how and why enterprises and entrepreneurs are successful
- Size and features of SMEs
- Sectors and business models in which enterprises operate
- Aims and activities of enterprises
- Skills and characteristics of entrepreneurs
- Understand customer needs and competitor behaviour through market research
- Market research methods
- Understanding customer needs
- Understanding competitor behaviour
- Suitability of market research methods
- Understand how the outcomes of situational analyses may affect enterprises
- PEST (Political, Economic, Social, Technological) analysis
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis
Through the 19 lessons, you’ll learn all you need to succeed in your assessment and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
This means that you can complete your BTEC Tech Award Enterprise Component 1 coursework with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.