0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Question2 point(s)
Which of the following are examples of employee sabotage or theft?Correct 2 / 2 PointsIncorrect / 2 Points
2. Question2 point(s)
Why might an employee commit sabotage or theft of a business’s computer systems or data?Correct 2 / 2 PointsIncorrect / 2 Points
3. Question2 point(s)
Which of the following are examples of unsafe cyber security practices?Correct 2 / 2 PointsIncorrect / 2 Points
4. Question1 point(s)
What is the danger of an employee gaining administrator privileges?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question3 point(s)
Match the internal threat to the matching example.
- Starting a fire in the company server room.
- Using a co-workers login to access data you shouldn't.
- Failing to install and maintain anti-virus software.
- Leaving a company laptop on a bus.
- Employee Sabotage and Theft
- Unauthorised Access by Employees
- Weak Cyber Security Measures & Unsafe Practices
- Accidental Loss or Disclosure of Data