This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to pass BTEC Level 3 IT Unit 1 Information Technology Systems.
What you can expect from this course:
- Tutorials covering each topic as defined by the course specification
- Explainer videos on key topics to help illustrate important information
- Interactive quizzes to support learning, assess progress & prepare for your test
Function & Use of Digital Devices
Peripheral Devices & Media
Computer Software in an IT System
Choosing IT Systems
Issues Relating to Transmission
Threats to Data, Info & Systems
Unit 1 Information Technology Systems
The BTEC Level 3 IT unit 1 Information Technology Systems course on KnowItAll Ninja is an excellent revision tool for preparing for your onscreen tests.
Our course covers the entirety of the Information Technology Systems unit making use of a variety of high quality multi-media resources and gamified elearning techniques, such as:
- Tutorials containing text, image and video for every topic for BTEC Level 3 IT unit 1.
- Interactive quizzes to give fast feedback on your understanding and progress.
- Achievement awards, experience points, levelling and leaderboards to motivate progress.
All of these resources have been produced by an author of the official BTEC Level 3 IT Revision Study Guide & Workbook, so you know that the content is of the best quality by an experienced professional developer of learning materials.
Unit 1 Information Technology Systems Specification
Our Unit 1 Information Technology Systems course covers all learning outcomes from the specification. This means KnowItAll Ninja covers every topic that might come up in your BTEC IT Level 3 exams. These learning outcomes are:
- Digital Devices in IT Systems
- Digital devices, their functions and use
- Peripheral devices and media
- Computer software in an IT system
- Emerging technologies
- Choosing IT systems
- Transmitting Data
- Issues relating to transmission of data
- Operating Online
- Online systems
- Online communities
- Protecting Data and Information
- Threats to data, information and systems
- Protecting data
- Impact of IT Systems
- Online services
- Impact on organisations
- Using and manipulating data
- Moral and ethical issues
- Legal issues
Through the 42 lessons you’ll learn all you need to pass the exams and each lesson has its own interactive quiz to help practice and check what you have learnt.
That means you can go into your BTEC IT unit 1 Information Technology Systems exam with complete confidence in your subject knowledge and can maximise your success in the subject.