A subscription to KnowItAll Ninja will provide you with complete access to our BTEC Level 3 IT resources covering Unit 1 Information Technology Systems and BTEC Level 2 ICT resources covering Unit 1 The Online World and Unit 2 Technology Systems.
This means you will be able to access all of the following fantastic BTEC Level 2 ICT & BTEC Level 3 IT resources:
- Multi-media lessons, combining text, image & video to provide total coverage of the BTEC IT Level 3 specification in Unit 1 Information Technology Systems and BTEC ICT Level 2 specification in Unit 1 The Online World and Unit 2 Technology Systems.
- Individual presentations for each lesson to help give a short summary of the lesson content for fast revision reminders supporting your BTEC IT exams BTEC ICT online tests.
- Quizzes on each lesson, combining multiple choice, true/false and short answer gap fill questions to cover all topics in Information Technology Systems, The Online World and Technology Systems.
- Gamified learning principles, such as experience points, leveling, awards and leaderboards, that have been shown to improve student engagement in their learning and revision.
- Teacher access to our student tracking system that will allow teachers to track students progress across BTEC IT Level 2 Unit 1 and both units on the BTEC Level 2 ICT course.
All of this material has been produced by an author of the official BTEC Level 3 IT revision guide and work book and the BTEC Level 2 ICT text book and teaching resources so you can be confident in the quality of the lesson materials.
This really does make KnowItAll Ninja the ultimate tool in the delivery and revision for the BTEC Level 3 IT exams in Unit 1 Information Technology Systems and BTEC ICT Level 2 online tests in Unit 1 The Online World & Unit 2 Technology Systems.
The units we cover on KnowItAll Ninja are:
Unit 1 Information Technology Systems
The examined unit for the BTEC Level 3 IT qualification. Through this unit we look at:
- Digital Devices in IT Systems
- Digital devices, their functions and use
- Peripheral devices and media
- Computer software in an IT system
- Emerging technologies
- Choosing IT systems
- Transmitting Data
- Issues relating to transmission of data
- Operating Online
- Online systems
- Online communities
- Protecting Data and Information
- Threats to data, information and systems
- Protecting data
- Impact of IT Systems
- Online services
- Impact on organisations
- Using and manipulating data
- Moral and ethical issues
- Legal issues
In this section we have 42 lessons covering every topic, each with its own dedicated quiz to support students learning and teacher assessment.
Unit 1 The Online World
The unit that covers everything to do with the internet. Through this unit we look at:
- Learning aim A: Investigate online services and online communication.
- Online Services
- Online Documents
- Online Communication
- Learning aim B: Investigate components of the internet and how digital devices exchange and store information.
- The Internet
- Worldwide Web
- Data Exchange
- Data Storage
- Learning aim C: Investigate issues with operating online.
- Possible Threats to Data
Unit 2 Technology SystemsThe unit that covers how computers work. Through this unit we look at:
- Learning aim A: Understand how the components of technology systems work together.
- Computers and Technology Systems
- Applications and Issues of Technology Systems
- Computer Hardware Devices
- Computer Networking
- Data Transfer
- Learning aim B: Understand how data flows between internal components of a computer and is processed to provide information.
- Internal Components of a Computer
- Analogue and Digital Data
- Learning aim C: Understand different types of software.
- Introduction to Computer Programming Concepts
- Operating Systems and Applications
In this section we have 21 lessons covering every topic, each with its own dedicated quiz to support students learning and teacher assessment.
More Coming soon
KnowItAll Ninja is constantly expanding and improving the resources it offers. New videos are being added to the current units on a regular basis and the current material is constantly reviewed based on feedback from the Edexcel exam board.
We also will be expanding into new subjects areas and new units and so you'll be able to use KnowItAll Ninja for supporting your students on many different subjects at many different levels very soon.
So Why Wait?
KnowItAll Ninja is completely free to use for teachers and students alike. So if you want a great way to improve the success of your students on their BTEC National IT exam or BTEC First ICT onscreen tests then you should subscribe to the site right now.
These really are the absolute best BTEC Level 3 IT & BTEC Level 2 ICT resources available to ensure your students succeed in Unit 1 Information Technology Systems, Unit 1 The Online World and Unit 2 Technology Systems.